Officially finished on April 3, Twenty Five Twenty One still leaves beautiful memories in the hearts of its fans. The story of a friendship that ends up being a support system and a realistic and mature romance.
Who else but Back Yi Jin (Nam Joo Hyuk) and Na Hee Do (Kim Tae Ri) . To treat your longing with this couple, let's take a look at their love journey to an unforgettable ending. Listen here!
1. Twenty Five Twenty One presents the main couple namely Back Yi Jin and Na Hee Do, their story is in the spotlight in this drama
2. The first meeting occurred when Yi Jin was 21 years old and Hee Do was 18, they got into an argument in front of the house
3. Unexpected things keep bringing Yi Jin and Hee Do together, for example when they meet at a nightclub
4. Yi Jin with a mature attitude tells Hee Do that students shouldn't come to the club, if there is a problem he can ask for help
5. The two have become closer since Yi Jin also worked at Hee Do's subscription comic rental, this is where their relationship began
6. Hee Do once found Yi Jin when his father's debt collector came, he entertained him by playing in the water together
7. Both begin to rely on each other, tell stories, and support each other. Very positive youth romance
8. Yi Jin and Hee Do were separated for a while, but they still support each other through phone recordings
9. Growing up, both of them began to realize that their interactions all this time were a form of attraction to each other
10. Finally, these two lovebirds decided to date after going through a long process of understanding each other's feelings
11. Although not together in the end, the story of Na Hee Do and Back Yi Jin's youth remains a beautiful memory that also matures them.
Not forever, two people who love each other must have. Sometimes separation is the best way, as experienced by Back Yi Jin and Na Hee Do. For both of them being separated is painful but staying together is even more burdensome. Their love is the definition of a beautiful youth romance.DRAMA KOREA REVIEW DRAMA KOREA JOURNEY OF LIFE DRAMA CHARACTER TWENTY-FIVE, TWENTY-ONE